关于常用的商务英语对话

2024-05-13

1. 关于常用的商务英语对话

  随着经济的快速发展,当下商务英语的研究在全球范围内正炙手可热。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 
     一  
    A : What's the bonus like at your pany ? 
 
    B : Well, it's OK, I suppose. We get about the equivalent of six months' salary . 
 
    A : Six months' salary? Are you serious? That's incredible! 
 
  
 
    B : Maybe. But you'd be amazed at how little's left after the credit panies have deducted their share from my account. 
 
    A : Hey, I know what that's like. I bought a BMW on my Visa card. Now the payments really hurt. 
 
    B : Well, you're lucky that you're still able to make your payments. I missed a credit payment last month. Now my bank account's overdrawn, and the pany is threatening to take back my purchases. 
 
    A : What did you buy? 
 
    B : A new home health monitor. 
 
    A : Health Monitor? I read an article about that racket. They're overpriced to begin with ! Listen : if I were you, I'd let them take back their monitor and spend my money on something more practical . 
 
    B : You're kidding! 
 
    A : No joke! 
 
    B : That's something else! Maybe I'll return it to them. 
     二  
    A: Is your factory still in trouble? 你们工厂是否还有麻烦? 
 
    B: Yeah. The unions declare that they will book off on May Day if the management doesn't accept their requirements. 是的。工会声称如果资方不满足他们的要求,他们劳动节那天就不上班。 
 
    A: What's the management's attitude? 那资方是什么态度? 
 
    B: They won't promise either. 他们也不愿让步。 
     三  
    A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used? 
 
    A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用? 
 
    B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to plete several orders. 
 
    B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。 
 
    A: We understand your problem. 
 
    A:我很理解你们的困难。 
 
    B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overe the present difficulty. 
 
    B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。 
 
    A: What do you suggest for a settlement? 
 
    A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题? 
 
    B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price. 
 
    B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。 
 
    A: Let's promise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now. 
 
    A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。 
 
    B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution. 
 
    B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。 
 
    

关于常用的商务英语对话

2. 日常商务英语口语对话

都市里如何找寻慢生活?
  
    Be A City Farmer! 
                                          
                   商务英语口语对话
  
 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
  
 B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high
  
 A: Let’s meet each other half way.
  
 - 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
  
 - 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。
  
 - 那咱们就各让一步吧。
  
 A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
  
 B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
  
 A: I see. Thank you.
  
 - 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。
  
 - 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。
  
 - 我知道了,多谢。
                                          
  01 
  
  花草情结 
  
  在市井拥有一片桃源 
  
                   商务英语口语对话
  
 A:I really think if I can get my foot in the door at this company it will do wonders for my career. Do you think you can help me polish my interview style?
  
 我想只要我能进入这家公司,就会给我的事业带来奇迹。你能帮我润色一下简历吗?
  
 B:Sure. Doing your homework and preparing for an interview really pays off.
  
 当然可以。在家做好面试准备工作是值得的。
  
 A:I've researched the company and think I’m perfect for the job but I’m not sure how to get it across to them.
  
 我已经调查过这家公司,我很适合这份工作,可不知道怎么才能得到他的赏识。
  
 B:Well first you have to have more confidence. Employers look for people who are interested, enthusiastic and sure of themselves.
  
 首先,你必须更自信。雇主招的是对工作有兴趣,工作热情和自信的人。
  
 A:I know I have what it takes but I’m worried that my work experience won’t be sufficient. Should I inflate my experience?
  
 我知道该怎么做,但是我担心我的工作经验不够。我应该夸大工作经验吗?
  
 B:No, you should always be upfront and honest about your weaknesses. However by focusing on your strong points and maintaining a positive attitude about your abilities, you can take the attention off your lack of experience. Employers are always impressed by go-getters.
  
 不用,对你的劣势,你必须诚实坦白。不过你可以强调你的强项,对个人能力保持积极态度,雇主就不会注意你工作经验的不足。雇主总是对负有进取心的人印象深刻。
  
 商务英语口语会话
  
 1. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please.
  
 我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
  
 2. Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk.
  
 稍等,我去看看她在不在办公室。
                                                                                                                          
 3. This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I’m calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday.
  
 我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔·伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
  
 4. Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office.
  
 好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。
  
 5. I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
  
 对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
                                          
 6. Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.
  
 是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
  
 7. Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?
  
 您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话。
  
 8. I’ll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.
  
 我让托尼明早一上班就给您回电话。
                                          
  Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
  
 请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
  
 We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
  
 我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
  
 Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
  
 请保留附件表所列出的货物
                                          
 We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
  
 我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
  
 I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
  
 我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
  
 I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
  
 恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
                                          
 商务英语口语的会话
  
 1. It’s best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.
  
 如果她今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了。打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
  
 2. I’m sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?
  
 伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
  
 3. I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3 pm this afternoon.
  
 我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
  
 4. The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker, he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.
  
 你需要找一下托尼·帕克,他全面负责安排高级客户。
  
 5. He’ll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.
  
 他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。
  
 The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
  
 机器不确定所有风险
  
 We only cover FPA and war risk.
  
 我们仅保平安险和战争险
  
 There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
  
 航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
  
 Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
  
 我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
                                          
 For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
  
 对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
  
 Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
  
 我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
  
 Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
  
 请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

3. 简单的商务英语对话

假设A就是那个秘书,叫“李”;B是Rollins. 

A: International Trading. Lee speaking. 
B: Hi Lee, this is Rollins. May I speak to Mr. Chen? 
A: Oh hi Rollins. I'm afraid Chen is not available at the moment. 
B: Is he out or...? 
A: Actually he's having an urgent meeting. Would you like me to take a   
   a message for him? 
B: It's okay. I'll call back. 
A: I'll wait for your call then. Bye. 


小明:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays. 
现在我们很难把您的数码相机销售。 
小红:What seems to be the problem? 
问题在那里? 
小明:Price.Frankly, your price is on the high side. 
价格,说实话,你们的价格是偏高的。 
小红:As you may have noticed,the price skyrockets in raw materials,so we're forced to adjust our prices accordingly. 
正如您可能已经注意到,原材料价格上升,所以我们不得不调整我们的产品售价。 
小明:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?We've had a very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction. 
我很抱歉地说,我们不得不关闭该价格的业务。难道我们的老朋友?我们已经经历了过去几年非常良好的业务关系,我建议你作出适当减少。 
小红:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. let's meet each other half way;I'll make a reduction by3%. 
同时,在我们过去几年的良好合作。让我们相见了一半,我会做出减少3%。 


Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. 
我们从价格开始吧。 
Smith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 
洗耳恭听。我很乐意回答你的任何问题。 
Peter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. 
贵司产品非常不错,但我有点担心你的价格。 
Smith:You think we will be asking for more? 
你认为我们会要的更多吗? 
Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. 
那并不是我想的。我知道你们的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。 
Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. 
太高了。这样的折扣我们没有利润了。 
Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee? 
我们接下来的三个月需要采购10000个,如果我们保证一年的订单怎么样? 
Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further. 
如果你能将你的保证写下来的话。我想可以考虑。 


tanxiaoj:I'd like to arrange a meeting for some business .Do you have a conference room we could use? 
我想举行一商务会议,有这样的会议室吗? 
Receptionist:Certainly,Sir.We have a conference room for ten people at $150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for $250 an hour. 
当然,先生。我们有可以容纳10人的会议室,每小时150美元,还有可以容纳20人的大一点的房间,每小时250美元。 
tanxiaoj:I'd prefer the smaller room.Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.? 
我还是喜欢小一点的房间,定在明天上午11点吧? 
Receptionist:Yes. that would be fine. 
行,那样可以。 


http://huihua.iciba.com/cat-6.html  这里有很多,你可以看看,希望这点回答能对你有所帮助
很高兴为您解答

简单的商务英语对话

4. 商务英语对话

Getting people’s attention 引起别人注意

  1. Can I talk to you ? 能和你谈一下吗?

  2. Can we talk? 能一块儿谈谈吗?

  3. Let’s talk. 我们谈谈吧。

  4. Excuse me. You got a minute? 对不起,能耽误你一分钟吗?

  5. May I have a word with you? 能和你说句话吗?

 

 Launching conversation with a piece of news. 讲述一条消息来打开话题

  1. Listen up. 听着。

  2. Now hear this! 你听着!

  3. Get a load of this. 你听听这个。(load:大量,许多)

  4. Are you ready for this? 想听着。

  5. Guess what? 你猜怎么的?

 

 Asking other people if they understand 问别人是否听明白了

  1. Do you understand? 你明白吗?

  2. Do you know that I mean? 知道我的意思吗?

  3. See what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?

  4. Do you know what I’m talking about? 知道我讲的是什么吗?

  5. Know what I’m saying? 知道我在说什么吗?

 

 Indicating that you understand 表示明白对方的意思.

  1. I hear you 知道了.

  2. I got you. 明白了.

  3. I can see that. 这一点我明白.

  4. I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思.

  5. Okay, I know just what you mean. 嗯,我明白你的意思.

 

 If you do not catch what was said 假如你没听清对方说的话.

  1. I beg you pardon? 对不起,你说什么?

  2. What was that? 你说什么?

  3. Say what? 你说什么?

  4. Excuse me? What did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

  5. I’m sorry. I missed that. 对不起,我没听清.

 

英语情景对话,商务英语对话 - 赞同& 反对

 Agreement & Disagreement 赞同& 反对

  Simple agreement 简单的赞同语

  1. Yes. 是的.

  2. Yeah. 是的.

  3. Yep. 是的.

  4. Yup. 是的. (yeah , yeh 和 yup 都是口语中yes的变体. )

  5. Sure. 当然.

 

 Saying that you agree. 表示赞同

  1. I quite agree with you. 我很赞同你的看法.

  2. I share your view on that. 对这件事我们看法一致.

  3. I’m sure you are right. 当然你是对的.

  4. I don’t think anyone would disagree. 我想没人会反对.

  5. I have no problem with that. 对这一点我没有异议.

 

 Qualified or partial agreement 有保留的或部分赞同

  1. Could be. 也许.

  2. If you say so. 既然你这么说.

  3. So it seems. 好像是这么回事.

  4. So to speak. 可以那么说.

  5. In a manner of speaking. 不妨这么说吧.

 

 Simple disagreement 简单的反对语

  1. No. 不

  2. Nope. 不

  3. Not really. 不是吧.

  4. Not at all. 绝不是

  5. Of course not.当然不是

 

 Saying that you disagree. 表示不同意

  1. I don’t think so. 我不这么想.

  2. Do you really think so? 你真的这么想吗?

  3. Don’t be too sure. 别那么肯定.

  4. Don’t speak too soon. 话不要说得太早.

  5. I wouldn’t say that. 我并不那么忍为.

 

 Showing strong disagreement 表示较强烈的反对.

  1. No, I won’t agree! Don’t waste your breath. 不. 我不会同意的. 别跟我这儿费口舌.

  2. Do you expect me to accept that? 你以为我会接受吗?

  3. Over my dead body! 我死也不会同意!

  4. What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?

  5. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?

5. 日常商务英语口语

 日常商务英语口语50句
                         引导语:由应届毕业生培训网为您整理的日常商务英语口语50句,谢谢您的观看
    
         1、 I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon、
         希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
         2、 I hoped we can cooperate happily、
         希望我们合作愉快。
         3、 I hoped we can continue our cooperation、
         希望我们能够继续合作。
         4、 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties、
         我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
         5、 We hoped that this market trend will continue、
         希望市场形势能够继续保持。
         6、 It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon、
         希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
         7、 We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly、
         希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
         8、 We hope to receive your immediate answer、
         希望尽快得到你们的答复。
         9、 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter、
         我们期待你们的尽快答复。
         10、 We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration、
         希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
           11、 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods 、
         我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
         12、 In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you、
         为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
         13、 Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 、
         希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
         14、 We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations、
         我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
         15、 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you、
         我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
         16、 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon、
         我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
         17、 I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost、
         我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
         18、 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience、
         我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
         19、 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes、
         我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的`买卖生意。
         20、 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further、
         我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
         21、 We look forward to your settlement at early date、
         希望你们尽早进行结算。
         22、 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated、
         感谢您的早日结算。
         23、 We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible、
         希望尽快解决债权问题。
         24、 We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future 、
         希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
         25、 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible、
         我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
         26、 We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion、
         我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
         27、 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business、
         我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
         28、We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings、
         我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
         29、 I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us、
         希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
         30、 We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations、
         希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
         31、This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students、
         这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
         32、The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate、              

日常商务英语口语

6. 商务英语口语对话?

商务英语口语对话有偏重日常工作类的
也有偏重于外贸和商务谈判类的
英语口语的提高在于多练习!给点建议吧:
1、脸皮厚。换句话说,就是不怕出错;
2、经常练习日常句子。把它们练习得能够脱口而出;
3、为了帮助自己熟悉地道的英语,可以看一些美剧。边看边跟着说句子。

对于听力,首先必须多练多听
最好能做到每天听听力,不用很多,20分钟左右就够了
可以听英文电台,看美剧,英文歌,听自己的录音都行

听的过程中,先找出自己的薄弱环节,针对性的去复习操练;找出自己的不足,尽快更正过来

可以继续交流哦或者我传一些资料给你参考

7. 如何用商务英语口语对话?

商务英语口语对话有偏重日常工作类的
也有偏重于外贸和商务谈判类的
英语口语的提高在于多练习!给点建议吧:
1、脸皮厚。换句话说,就是不怕出错;
2、经常练习日常句子。把它们练习得能够脱口而出;
3、为了帮助自己熟悉地道的英语,可以看一些美剧。边看边跟着说句子。

对于听力,首先必须多练多听
最好能做到每天听听力,不用很多,20分钟左右就够了
可以听英文电台,看美剧,英文歌,听自己的录音都行

听的过程中,先找出自己的薄弱环节,针对性的去复习操练;找出自己的不足,尽快更正过来

可以继续交流哦或者我传一些资料给你参考

如何用商务英语口语对话?

8. 商务英语口语对话

 商务英语口语对话
                      商务英语口语对话1      Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
    
    莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
    Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
    海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
    Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
    莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
    Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
    海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
    Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
    莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
    Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
    海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
    Lester:Any larger ads?
    莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
    Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
    海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
    Lester:Sounds perfect.
    莱司特:听起来很周全。
    Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
    海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
  商务英语口语对话2      Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
    海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
    Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
    凯文:我是李凯文。
    Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
    海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
    Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
    凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
    Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
    海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
    Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
    凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
    Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
    海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
    Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
    凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
    Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
    海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
    Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
    information.
    凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
    Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
    海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
    Kevin:That would be great.
    凯文:那样很好。
    Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
    海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
    Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
    凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
    Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
    soon as I get them.
    海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
    Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
    凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
  商务英语口语对话3      Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
    莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
    Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
    保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
    Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
    莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
    Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
    保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
    Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
    莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。
    Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
    保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
    Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
    莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
    Paul:What about lead time?
    保罗:交货时间呢?
    Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
    莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
    Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
    保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
    Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
    莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
    Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
    保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
    Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
    莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
  商务英语口语对话4      Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
    贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
    Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
    拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
    Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
    贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
    Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
    拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
    Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
    贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
    Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
    拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
    Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
    贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
    Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
    拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
    Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
    贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
    Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
    拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
    Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
    贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
    Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
    拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
  商务英语口语对话5      Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
    崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
    Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
    哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
    Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
    崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
    Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
    哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
    Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
    崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
    Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
    哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?
    Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
    崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
    Harold:No kidding?
    哈洛德:真的吗?
    Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
    崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
    Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
    哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
    Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
    崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
    Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
    哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
  ;
最新文章
热门文章
推荐阅读